Guardian Security Alarms - a division of Metro Fire Systems, Inc.
RSS

Recent Posts

Updated Crime Map for Los Angeles
ADT sued in class action for deceptive business practices
Checklist: Choosing a home security system
Advisory Message from the LAPD: Leaving town for the holidays?? Please read these burglary prevention tips before your trip! December 17, 2013
Redneck Security System [WE DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!]

Categories

Consumer Information Re: Alarm Companies
Links
Special Offers
Tips
powered by

My Blog

NEWSFLASH - Local Alarm Company Operator Has License Revoked

Buyer Beware

A local alarm company has engaged in misconduct and underperforming and criminal activity with multiple cases involving disciplinary action by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services. The company is based in the San Fernando Valley.

The link to the State of California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services, under License Status see "REVOKED"

The public record document that outlines the disciplinary action and the complaints is located here:

.security system, fire alarm, home security in the los angeles area, home security in southern california, home security so cal, home security san fernando valley, security systems, security system, burglar alarm, home alarm, cctv, security cameras, cctv southern california, cctv san fernando valley, cctv security cameras, cctv los angeles, security cameras los angeles, security system, security systems, home security systems, home alarm, fire alarm systems, fire alarm system, surveillance cameras, security surveillance cameras, security cameras

8 Comments to NEWSFLASH - Local Alarm Company Operator Has License Revoked:

Comments RSS
Mobile DVR accessories on Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:23 AM
Grand post dude! You pop up a very informative content. I enjoyed this wonderful mentioned works like a newsflash local alarm company operator has license revoked. Thanks for input so good content. Keep it up!
Reply to comment

www on Friday, January 23, 2015 11:31 AM
better and much more highly-priced, and decide on a dependable carpet Cheap alternatives, however offer you economic first look at right after finishing finally, the kitchen
Reply to comment

uk on Saturday, January 06, 2018 12:02 AM
I was looking for the matter you shared thru blog. it's far pretty thrilling and glaringly very informative for me. thanks you very a lot! I thanks for sharing this very great records. I continually want and love analyzing fine contents. keep sharing. best wishes for your in addition efforts.
Reply to comment

Help With Matlab Homework on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:37 PM
Thanks A Lot For The Post. It Has Helped Me Get Some Nice Ideas. I Hope I Will See Some Really Good Result Soon.
Reply to comment

Do My Programming Assignment For Me on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 10:06 PM
I Personally Like Your Post; You Have Shared Good Insights And Experiences. Keep It Up.
Reply to comment

Medical Dissertation on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 10:06 PM
This Is Great Information For Students. This Article Is Very Helpful I Really Like This Blog Thanks.
Reply to comment

polska zegarki on Saturday, July 14, 2018 6:51 PM
Your words about this topic are so good and you select the beautiful words.
Reply to comment

comprar marcas de relojes on Monday, July 16, 2018 12:31 AM
Junk cars are a nuisance and an eyesore.
Reply to comment